A GLIMPSE INTO THE LIVES OF JOHANNA, STEVE & CALEB...

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

And The Winner Is...


Posted by: Steve

Well, folks...it really wasn't even close! Besides the two votes that I have a strange suspicion came from my parents and only one other person, all other votes were for disposable diapers. Which is cool, because that is what we were going to use anyway.












In other news, we finally found a crib yesterday. It's really great, and we both love it! It was actually pretty easy for me to assemble, probably only took about an hour and a half. The thing is an absolute beast - solid as you can find out there -
and Chapin's Specialties (where we bought it here in Springfield) gives it a three child OR 15 year warranty, whichever comes first!! Hmmm, let's see here...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was the other person! Ha!

I like the environmetal aspect of cloth diapers, but I will be glad to know that I get to deal with disposables when I change baby Jack. :) Plus, I can still vote for the environmental option since I do not have kids of my own yet. . . .I'm pretty sure my opinion would change quickly!

Kristin

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I hope you were able to work out the need for some new tools in order to assemble it. I told Amantha that I needed a bandsaw and 14inch table saw to complete our crib. I'm pretty sure you will need some new lithium powered drills to put together the changing table. Just thought you should know.

Powered By Blogger