A GLIMPSE INTO THE LIVES OF JOHANNA, STEVE & CALEB...

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Classic Caleb

Posted by: Steve

Whenever I picture Caleb in my head, this is basically the image of him that I get. Now, his eyes may be open, or they may be a bit more closed like they are here, but the "Classic Caleb" that I always seem to envision basically always has his mouth in a tightly formed "O" shape, and I have to say, first of all, that I love it, and secondly...IT REALLY CRACKS ME UP!! Something about it really strikes me in a funny, cute kind of way.

Johanna just sent me this picture from her cell phone to mine, so therefore the quality isn't the greatest, but it definitely made my day to see that picture of our funny little fellow, so thanks, Jo, for capturing him in the act!

Goodnight you two! I miss you both so much...can't wait 'till Friday!!

With love, from the "Motor City"...
Daddy

No comments:

Powered By Blogger