A GLIMPSE INTO THE LIVES OF JOHANNA, STEVE & CALEB...

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Good News

Posted by: Steve

The most important news of all is that Caleb is doing much better! He is starting to become a strong nurser, although he definitely prefers to be awake and active during the night, much to Johanna's chagrin, especially. But whatever it takes for him to become strong, we'll just try and deal with. At his doctor's appointment yesterday, we found out that he had gained 9 ounces over the previous 5 days, which is super! Definitely a confidence booster for us, as parents, that we are doing something right.

Also, I'd like to take a minute to highlight some changes (and hopefully improvements) to our blog that should be up and running in the next couple of weeks. First of all, at the bottom of the page there will be a "You Tube" video viewer to which I will add video clips of Caleb occasionally - hence it is called "The Caleb Channel". I'll be adding some streaming music for your listening pleasure, although if you hate our tunes, you can simply pause or mute it. And finally, I plan to implement the "slideshow" feature, which I think is a little bit nicer way to enjoy photos.

Hope you are enjoying our blog, and if you ever have feedback to make it even more entertaining, please feel free to drop us a comment...we'd love to hear from ya! Cheers.

1 comment:

Ariz said...

Steve and Johanna,

Caleb is precious! Congratulations on the arrival of your little one. We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet Caleb some day! Beto and Annika say Hi too!

Love,
Nathan, Ariz, Beto and Annika

Powered By Blogger